The Levit8ion X hoverboard from Nov8tech has one of the safest riding modes thanks to its state-of-the-art technology sensors. With its practical size and UL Certification, the Levit8ion X is the best way for beginners to start hoverboarding.
The X model reaches a maximum speed of 10 Km/h and covers up to 15 Km in range. So, you can take longer trips without a hassle.
Why you should buy a Levit8ion X
The model X has a bigger form and hard rubber tires, allowing the user to ride through rough terrains, without losing stability
- First of all, it’s cheaper than most hoverboards
- The X model practical size fits anywhere
- Its battery only needs charging for a half-hour.
- Has an all-terrain capability thanks to it’s self-balancing feature
- Ride smoothly through uneven terrains with its 10-inch hard rubber wheels
- Has a mobile app for iOS and Android devices
Levit8ion X worst issues
Even when the Levit8ion X beats plenty of hoverboards when it comes to features, its battery leaves to much to imagination.
- Also, this hoverboard can’t withstand too much abuse
- Any hard fall or hit can mess with its technical functions.
- However, a red blinking light will inform you if it’s broken
- UL 2272 Safety Certification
- Maximum speed: 7.5 mph
- Motor power: 350w
- Lithium-ion Battery 36V 4.0AH
- Max load: 264 Lbs (120 Kgs)
- Bluetooth and Remote Control
- Takes one and a half hour to charge
- It requires AC100-240v/50-60HZ to power
- Maximum range between 9 and 12 miles per charge
- Max climbing limit: 30 degrees
- Maximum range between 9 and 12 miles per charge (15-20 km)
- Platform height: 110mm
- Ground Clearance: 30mm
- Net Weight: 28 lbs (13 kgs)