With the new Levit8ion Ultra, a new standard has been set for best hoverboards. Featuring a new design and an improved battery and motor, the Ulta hoverboard surpasses the user’s’ expectations. Its range gets up to 20 Km when fully charged. In addition, it has a speed of 15 Km/h.
Featuring a brushless inductive DC motor, it’s no wonder it gets the best speed in the hoverboard realm. Also, the Ultra only takes 7.5 inches of space, so you can keep it close at all times.
Why should I buy the Levit8ion Ultra? Well, it comes with
- Built-in double speakers with Bluetooth
- Carrying Handle
- Innovative design
- Front headlight
- Dual Sine Wave control system
- Lithium battery (removable)
- Built-in small LCD screen (shows temperature and max speed)
- UV-covered materials
Why shouldn’t I get the Ultra hoverboard?
- The only downside of the Levit8ion Ultra it’s the shortage in stock
- Also, a higher price than other hoverboards, yet it makes up for it with killer features
- Unique design made from high-grade ABS aluminum
- UL 2272 certified, guaranteed safe and fire hazard free
- 7.5-inch wheels offer more stability than smaller hoverboards but is still compact enough for better handling
- Dedicated iOS/Android app
- Dual motors, LED induction lighting (for safe riding at night), remote control, built-in Bluetooth speaker, LCD display, and more.
- Maximum speed: 15 Km/h
- Motor power: Brushless inductive DC Motor
- High rate Lithium-ion Battery
- Max load: 120 Kgs
- Bluetooth and Remote Control
- Two hours to charge
- It requires AC100-240v/50-60HZ to power
- Maximum range between 15 and 20 Km
- Max climbing limit: 30 degrees
- Net weight: 22 lbs (10 Kg)